- Type: Orient Wi-Fi Smart Blue Moon
- Light color: RGB + Warm white + White
- Socket Type: 3Inch
- Material: Aviation Aluminum
- Warranty: 1 year
- 16 million colors
- Power 10 Watt
- AC 90-260V 50/60HZ
- 950 Lumens
- Wi-Fi Enable
- Beam Angle 180 Degree
- Application Control
- Dimmable Via App
- Smart Bulb with RGB Colors
- Sunrise and Sunset Timer
- Share Control with Your Family
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon echo
- Dimmable and Instant Bright Light
- Control your room light from anywhere any time
- LED rated up to 25000 Hours
Lighting products instructions
- Preparation for use:
- Power the light bulb while ensuring that the phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network in the 2.4 GHz band.
- Download and open the app:
Download and install the App in the app store to search for "Smart Life” or scan the package/instruction on the QR code.
If you are downloading for the first time, please click the "Register" button to register.
If you already have an account, click the "Log in with existing account” button.
- Network setting
- Open the Smart Life App “Home” page and click the Add button “+” in the top right corner of the page.
- In “All Devices” mode, select “Lighting” in the left list.
- Set the device to config mode: EZ mode and AP mode
- EZ Mode:
Ensure the indicator light blinking rapidly (twice a second), click “Confirm light blinks rapidly” button.
Click “Help” on the page to see instructions on how to set the indicator to flash. You can refer to the operation.
- AP Mode:
Click on “AP Mode" in the upper right corner. After seeing the light blink slowly, click the confirmation button on the page to connect to a 2.4G network. Then you will be prompted to connect to the device hotspot “Smart Life-XXXX" and click “Go connect’.
Note: It needs to be operated in the 2.4G network environment and does not support 5G network.
- When the connection is successful, you can see the light bulb on “Home" page.